cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Help us improve the PTC Community by taking this short Community Survey! X

Connecting to Power BI

CG_9923935
2-Guest

Connecting to Power BI

Hi @amiriqbal0711 ,

I have the same use case requirement , could you please tell me how you are accessing the Power Bi report with login credentials in the first place ?

Thanks in advance.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
PaiChung
22-Sapphire I
(To:CG_9923935)

Generally I would recommend just a 'link' to Power BI reports and have the user login (or use SSO)

To show within ThingWorx, there is the webFrame (iFrame) widget but with security settings etc, it could be quite a hassle to make it work seamlessly. It is possible but would take a lot of work I believe.

Power BI does have a Rest API that might help in various ways.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
PaiChung
22-Sapphire I

Generally I would recommend just a 'link' to Power BI reports and have the user login (or use SSO)

To show within ThingWorx, there is the webFrame (iFrame) widget but with security settings etc, it could be quite a hassle to make it work seamlessly. It is possible but would take a lot of work I believe.

Power BI does have a Rest API that might help in various ways.

mgoel
17-Peridot

@CG_9923935  Did you get a chance to implement last solution suggested in this thread. If that was helpful please make that accept as solution for the benefit of other community members.

Regards,

Mohit

Top Tags