cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Need help navigating or using the PTC Community? Contact the community team. X

Connection error

Saitoisonfire
12-Amethyst

Connection error

Hi All,

PTC, are you kidding me?
I still have 15 days left in my trial version and I keep receiving this error mesage when I try to login:
 A connection with pp-1804121446jm.devportal.ptc.io got refused.

Any explanations about it?

Thanks

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Leigh
Community Manager
(To:Saitoisonfire)

Hi @Saitoisonfire

I am sorry to hear about the issue you are facing.  We have reached out to the supporting Team about this issue.  In the meantime, I also wanted to let you know that you have the additional option to contact them directly at TWX-DevZoneHelp@ptc.com .

Hopefully we can get this resolved for you shortly.

Regards

Leigh

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Leigh
Community Manager
(To:Saitoisonfire)

Hi @Saitoisonfire

I am sorry to hear about the issue you are facing.  We have reached out to the supporting Team about this issue.  In the meantime, I also wanted to let you know that you have the additional option to contact them directly at TWX-DevZoneHelp@ptc.com .

Hopefully we can get this resolved for you shortly.

Regards

Leigh

Oh , thanks!

That will be very helpful.

Greetings,

Just as a clarification, the Developer Portal 30-day hosted instances auto-shutdown after 3 hours of usage.

If you find that your server is shutdown, simply hit "Start Server" in the top-right "Trial Drawer" on the DevPortal.

In addition, we unfortunately have a known issue with the 30-day instances where they can fail to properly start up. 

If this every occurs, please reach out, and we'll be happy to reset the server. Please include your DevPortal e-mail address in addition to the server URL to make it easier for us to find (or respond to us directly with said information via the aforementioned DevPortal e-mail address).

The particular instance you mention here was currently shut down. This was likely due to the fact that 3 hours had passed, so the issue probably resolved itself.

Regardless, your server should be working now.

Apologies for the inconvenience. We are aware of the hosted-start / lockup issue and are working to resolve it, but do not currently have a timeframe for when that might be.

Thank you,

Jason 

Top Tags