cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Need to share some code when posting a question or reply? Make sure to use the "Insert code sample" menu option. Learn more! X

Connection refused

AnselmoSilSaito
12-Amethyst

Connection refused

Hi All,

My connection with trial version thingworx composer are being refused.
I think the connection got blocked or something...
Any tips?

Thanks,
A.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Seems by not using the launch button and rather paste the url in your browser does the trick.

Some data could be cached that causes the issue. I have to do these steps when I work from another location besides the location I registered.

View solution in original post

10 REPLIES 10

Hi @AnselmoSilSaito sorry to hear that you are not able to connect. Are you also not able to access your trial instance? Could you share with me the URL to test it out?

It is unstable. It may fall anytime.
That's my URL and it's currently off:

pp-1802191911zu.devportal.ptc.io

Update: I have reached out to the team for help on this. Sorry for the trouble.

Can you log in at developer.thingworx.com and click the "server" icon in the top right?

When there is no activity, your server is paused and must be restarted

Even if I do that, the problem still happens.

What happens when you click on this link:

https://pp-1802191911zu.devportal.ptc.io/Thingworx/Home

You should see a login prompt. Enter username:

Administrator

Copy your password by clicking on the server icon on developer.thingworx.com

server_icon.png

My error change to "ERR_CONNECTION_TIMED_OUT" ...but my connection is pretty decent.

Do you see that when you go to developer.thingworx.com, or when you click on the server icon, or when you clicked on the link to your server in my previous message?

Seems by not using the launch button and rather paste the url in your browser does the trick.

Some data could be cached that causes the issue. I have to do these steps when I work from another location besides the location I registered.

Seems by not using the launch button and rather paste the URL in your browser does the trick.

Some data could be cached that causes the issue. I have to do these steps when I work from another location other than the location I registered.

Top Tags