cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Did you get called away in the middle of writing a post? Don't worry you can find your unfinished post later in the Drafts section of your profile page. X

Data Analysis Definitions

tyadav
1-Newbie

Data Analysis Definitions

Hi,

I am trying to define the data analysis definitions following the instructions Digital Media Publisher . While defining the features the composer is not taking more than one or rather I should say that it automatically takes in the first 'goal' in the table only irrespective of the feature name and data source I am selecting. Is there a way to work around this problem and what maybe the reason for it?

Thanks!

P.S. I am taking a Thing property as the data source and whenever I am trying to add more a feature and save it, the composer simply doesn't save the changes.

Also while taking datasource as a service, even after selecting the required values which are needed to be sent, the done button is not highlighted and hence not allowing me to save the changes.

1 REPLY 1
cmorfin
19-Tanzanite
(To:tyadav)

Hi Tushar

I would recommend you look at this blog: How to use DataConnect when sending property values from the ThingWorx platform to ThingWorx Analytics.

it should give you a better understanding of the DAD.

Hope this helps

Kind regards

Christophe

Top Tags