cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Need help navigating or using the PTC Community? Contact the community team. X

Data Filter Widget not working on thingworx 8.1

labouzina
7-Bedrock

Data Filter Widget not working on thingworx 8.1

Hi everyone 

i am not sure if i am doing something wrong or that's a bug, i am trying to use a data filter widget but in runtime it doesn't work 

i am unable to select the limit or click any of the buttons

Capture.PNG

PS. i used to have a mashup on an older version and the filter was working fine and when moved to 8.1 it doesn't work anymore and i am facing the same issue 

can someone confirm or deny if they have the same problem ?

thank you

4 REPLIES 4
supandey
19-Tanzanite
(To:labouzina)

hi @labouzina i tested it out on 8.0 & 8.2 seems to be working fine on both. I don't have 8.1 readily available for testing. Is this happening on all browsers? Any error that you may notice in the ApplicationLog.log for ThingWorx or may be when you simply enable the developer console for the web browser during runtime of the mashup to see if that is reporting anything suspicious?  Below screenshot is from the 8.0 version13-03-2018 16-19-20.jpg

@supandey i am getting an error on the developer console (Google Maps API error: MissingKeyMapError)

but i am not sure if the missing key is relative to the widget ? or is it ?

supandey
19-Tanzanite
(To:labouzina)

No this should not relate to the data filter widget.

@supandey I have almost the same issue. I have a colored panel. In that panel I have the data filter widget. I can see the widget but I filter by something the menu opens behind the panel. The Z-index for data filter is default 9000 which means it should be on top of everything and this cannot be changed. 
The colored background is my panel which has the filter widget. When I select something it opens behind it as you can see. 

filter.PNG

Top Tags