cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Visit the PTCooler (the community lounge) to get to know your fellow community members and check out some of Dale's Friday Humor posts! X

DataTable QueryDataTableEntries broken in Release 9.3!?

bbeuckSIG
15-Moonstone

DataTable QueryDataTableEntries broken in Release 9.3!?

Dear community,

I am having trouble with the QueryDataTableEntries Service of DataTables, Build 9.3.0-b20.

I prepared an example and attached it to this thread, it contains a DataTable Thing with an according DataShape. The DataShape has 3 fields, each is defined as part of the key. The DataTable has 8 entries (2 different values per field, permutated), they are added by the Init Service which is called on ThingStart.

The Service VerifyQueryDataTableEntries performs 4 tests to query the data. The first two are working well. The last is failing, it doesn't return any row but I would expect to receive one.

The third test seems to be an act of randomness. First it succeeds but if you execute the Init Service (or restart the DataTable) a second time it also fails!???

I consider this behavior a bug. Or at least it is a change in behavior since 8.4.15, in our old environment all tests succeed.

Thank you for checking
Benny

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
slangley
23-Emerald II
(To:slangley)

Hi @bbeuckSIG.

The following releases containing the fix for this issue have now been made available for download:

9.0.17, 9.1.12, 9.2.8, 9.3.3

Please verify the issue is resolved once you have time to upgrade.

Regards.

--Sharon

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6

Can you create a product support ticket?

bbeuckSIG
15-Moonstone
(To:ashaban)

C16309168

Thanks

slangley
23-Emerald II
(To:bbeuckSIG)

Hi @bbeuckSIG.

This issue is targeted for fix in the following releases:

Regards.

--Sharon

slangley
23-Emerald II

Hi @bbeuckSIG.

The following releases containing the fix for this issue have now been made available for download:

Please verify the issue is resolved once you have time to upgrade.

Regards.

--Sharon

bbeuckSIG
15-Moonstone

Thanks for the information @slangley ,

not sure when I will have the chance to verify but I will let you know as soon as I get a hand on the latest version.

Thanks
Benny

bbeuckSIG
15-Moonstone

Successfully tested with Release 9.3.4.

Thank you
Benny

Top Tags