cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Learn all about the Community Ranking System, a fun gamification element of the PTC Community. X

Date Picker not visible in the "Add Filter" field of DataTables' HomeMashup

hsingireddi
1-Newbie

Date Picker not visible in the "Add Filter" field of DataTables' HomeMashup

Hi,

I'm trying filter a certain datatable based on the "DateTimeStamp" property by giving a "startDate" to "EndDate",but, I'm unable to see the "DateTime Picker" to select the "start" and "end" dates. PFA.community1.PNG

and Later I clicked on the highlighted region in the below picture and then that particular day's date is filling in the input field.

community2.PNG

I checked the "datetime" pickers at every other place like in the "services", "Application Log" page, etc., it was visible at every single one of them except for this one place.

Could any one help me with this.

Thanks

4 REPLIES 4
ankigupta
5-Regular Member
(To:hsingireddi)

Hi Hari Krishna Singireddi​,

Which ThingWorx version are you on? It is working fine on my local instance 7.4.0 H2

Hi Ankit,

Thanks for the reply,

I'm using Thingworx 7.30 b-51

supandey
19-Tanzanite

Hi Hari Krishna, i tried checking this on 7.3.0 b51 also working just fine for me. Are you having issues about this on every web browser? have you tried clearing cache and checking it again?

ankigupta
5-Regular Member

Hi Hari Krishna Singireddi​,

As Sushant confirmed that it is working fine for him in ThingWorx version 7.3.0 b51 so it could be a browser specific issue. Can you please try in some other browser. Or try clearing the Cache as Sushant suggested.

Also, which Tomcat version you are on? And Database?

Top Tags