cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - You can change your system assigned username to something more personal in your community settings. X

DateTime picker, month and arrow are not displayed

jdurand
1-Newbie

DateTime picker, month and arrow are not displayed

Hi,

I just saw this small issue with my datetime picker widget :

Capture.PNG

On the top of the box I should see the month and arrows but I see nothing. When I check the css at the runtime, they are here but most of their properties are not used and it's why they are not displayed.

But the question is why ?

I changed the button style and localization tokens but even if I revert my changes it does not solve the problem.

If you have any ideas.

Thanks

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
ankigupta
5-Regular Member
(To:jdurand)

Hi Jean-Noel DURAND​,

I have seen something similar. Have you imported ThingWorx analytics extension(s) in your ThingWorx?

To be specific; I saw this error with RangeSlider Extension. Try removing this extension if it resolves the issue.

Thanks,

Ankit Gupta

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
supandey
19-Tanzanite

Hi Jean-Noel, which version of ThingWorx are you using? Is this something you are observing on all the web browsers? I can't reproduce this at least on ThingWorx 7.3.1

I am using ThingWorx 7.2.3 and I experience the problem with Chrome & Firefox.

Maybe I should try to upgrade ThingWorx.

ankigupta
5-Regular Member

Hi Jean-Noel DURAND​,

I have seen something similar. Have you imported ThingWorx analytics extension(s) in your ThingWorx?

To be specific; I saw this error with RangeSlider Extension. Try removing this extension if it resolves the issue.

Thanks,

Ankit Gupta

Thanks Ankit, that solves my problem !

Top Tags