cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Want the oppurtunity to discuss enhancements to PTC products? Join a working group! X

Display Infotable data in vertical format

MS7
5-Regular Member
5-Regular Member

Display Infotable data in vertical format

I want to display the data coming from a property of base type infotable on mashup but the data should display in vertical format. By saying vertical format i mean that all the header will occupy 1st column and the data falling in respective headers will occupy subsequent columns.

Attaching an image of the required format.

Thanks

6 REPLIES 6
PaiChung
22-Sapphire I
(To:MS7)

Unfortunately I don't think the Grid or Advanced Grid widget support 'transpose'

Either you transpose the data through a service, create a custom widget or create the widget look and feel using a collection widget (still requires transposing)

mgoel
17-Peridot
(To:PaiChung)

@MS7

Hope you are doing good. Could you please confirm if the issue has been resolved.

If yes, please mark the answer as accept as solution for the future reference. Thank you in advance.

Regards-Mohit Goel

MS7
5-Regular Member
5-Regular Member
(To:mgoel)

No Mohit, I am still struggling on that. Do let me know as well if you find any lead on this.

PaiChung
22-Sapphire I
(To:MS7)

Did you create a service to transpose the data?

slangley
23-Emerald II

Hi @MS7.

Have you been able to find a solution with the recommendations made by @PaiChung?  If so, please mark one as the Accepted Solution for the benefit of others who may have similar needs.  If you have found a different solution, we would love for you to post it here and mark that as the Accepted Solution.

Thank you for using our Community.

Regards.

--Sharon

MS7
5-Regular Member
5-Regular Member

I used collection but still data is not displaying in horizontal manner.

Top Tags