cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Did you know you can set a signature that will be added to all your posts? Set it here! X

Displaying specific Properties in a Grid Widget

drieder
15-Moonstone

Displaying specific Properties in a Grid Widget

Hallo everyone,

so I am trying something I thought would be a simple thing. I have a thingshape with 3 properties and I would like to display the values of the 3 properties in a Grid Widget for all Things that implement that shape.

Unfortunately when I bind "All Data" from "GetImplementingThingsWithData" to the Grid, I also have undesired properties like "avatar" and "isSystemObject" displayed in the grid.

So I decided to create a DataTable with a DataShape that defines these 3 Properties. The DataTable is filled with the corresponding data from my things. But this time when I call the "GetDataTableEntries" service, undesired properties are returned again (like "key", "location", "source") 

Any Idea how I can simply get these 3 columns of the table? 

Thank you very much.

Regards,

Dominik

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
drieder
15-Moonstone
(To:drieder)

I just found that the Grid Widget has the "Configure Grid Columns" option. There it can be specified which colums should be displayed.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
drieder
15-Moonstone
(To:drieder)

I just found that the Grid Widget has the "Configure Grid Columns" option. There it can be specified which colums should be displayed.

Top Tags