Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Displaying specific Properties in a Grid Widget

SOLVED
Highlighted
Moonstone

Displaying specific Properties in a Grid Widget

Hallo everyone,

so I am trying something I thought would be a simple thing. I have a thingshape with 3 properties and I would like to display the values of the 3 properties in a Grid Widget for all Things that implement that shape.

Unfortunately when I bind "All Data" from "GetImplementingThingsWithData" to the Grid, I also have undesired properties like "avatar" and "isSystemObject" displayed in the grid.

So I decided to create a DataTable with a DataShape that defines these 3 Properties. The DataTable is filled with the corresponding data from my things. But this time when I call the "GetDataTableEntries" service, undesired properties are returned again (like "key", "location", "source") 

Any Idea how I can simply get these 3 columns of the table? 

Thank you very much.

Regards,

Dominik

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted

Re: Displaying specific Properties in a Grid Widget

I just found that the Grid Widget has the "Configure Grid Columns" option. There it can be specified which colums should be displayed.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted

Re: Displaying specific Properties in a Grid Widget

I just found that the Grid Widget has the "Configure Grid Columns" option. There it can be specified which colums should be displayed.

View solution in original post

Announcements

Thingworx Navigate content has a new home! Click here to access the new Thingworx Navigate forum!