cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - You can subscribe to a forum, label or individual post and receive email notifications when someone posts a new topic or reply. Learn more! X

Dumping csv from Thingworx to cloud folder

VS_9760165
12-Amethyst

Dumping csv from Thingworx to cloud folder

Hi,

I am looking to dump csv file from thingworx to cloud folder example- Microsoft cloud.

Both will be in different network. 

How can i do this in twx 9.1 version.

Thank you 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Hi @VS_9760165 & @VaibhavShinde.

Are you running into an issue?  What errors are you receiving?  If you're just trying to move the CSV file to OneDrive, you could use an o/s scheduled task for moving the files.  If you still want to control it from ThingWorx, you can create a scheduled service to handle the move.

Regards.

--Sharon

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6

Microsoft Cloud? Blob? DB? OnDrive?

Hello @Sathishkumar_C 

We are yet to decide which cloud , but here only this is cloud folder (consider One drive) where need to send csv file from TWX .

how to do this??

Thanks,

Vaibhav

You can use REST API to send a file to OnDrive.

Reference: https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/onedrive/developer/rest-api/?view=odsp-graph-online

Hi @Sathishkumar_C 

I am looking to send csv file on schedule basis (everyday 6pm) . i can't do it using Rest service.

can you suggest other?

Thanks,

Vaibhav

Hi @VS_9760165 & @VaibhavShinde.

Are you running into an issue?  What errors are you receiving?  If you're just trying to move the CSV file to OneDrive, you could use an o/s scheduled task for moving the files.  If you still want to control it from ThingWorx, you can create a scheduled service to handle the move.

Regards.

--Sharon

Hi @slangley 

transferring file from thingworx to Cloud Server Folder , When both twx and Cloud is on different network, Is Thingworx has OOTB services ?

i see there is only service in twx which uses to send file to Local folder not remote folder(different Environment).

Thanks,

Vaibhav

Top Tags