cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Learn all about PTC Community Badges. Engage with PTC and see how many you can earn! X

Dynamic infotable property is bound to mashup shapes, but doesn't affect them.

Radu
15-Moonstone

Dynamic infotable property is bound to mashup shapes, but doesn't affect them.

Hello. I've got an issue.

The problem boils down to one general issue: I've got an infotable with four boolean properties, and each property is assigned to a shape. Based on the value of the property, the specific shape is visible or not. I have connected the infotable properties (some are true, some false) to the shapes via Selected Rows, but all the shapes are visible, when in reality, some should be hidden.

Can anyone help with this regard? Thanks.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Radu
15-Moonstone
(To:Radu)

I solved the issue. Apparently the data shouldn't have come from the Selected Rows from the GetPropertyValues service. Instead, I created another service on my own that had an infotable as input, and the same infotable as an output. What I benefit from this is that now I can select each column from the infotable from the newly-created service, and I'm free to bind each column to any shape that I want.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Radu
15-Moonstone
(To:Radu)

I solved the issue. Apparently the data shouldn't have come from the Selected Rows from the GetPropertyValues service. Instead, I created another service on my own that had an infotable as input, and the same infotable as an output. What I benefit from this is that now I can select each column from the infotable from the newly-created service, and I'm free to bind each column to any shape that I want.

Top Tags