cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - You can Bookmark boards, posts or articles that you'd like to access again easily! X

ERROR - series cleanup error: TypeError: Cannot read property 'hide' of null

iguerra
14-Alexandrite

ERROR - series cleanup error: TypeError: Cannot read property 'hide' of null

At every mashup change from menu I get the log above on the browser logs

I read old topics and seems was related to a google map extension, but seems not be the case (I removed also google map extension)

The pages are opened correctly, I have no errors on thingworx script or application logs

Sometimes the property name is not 'hide' but a property used on the pages, got from a data entity

It this something known ?

I have thingworx 8.5.3 cloud hosted

Cattura.JPG

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
slangley
23-Emerald II
(To:slangley)

Hi @iguerra.

ThingWorx 9.0, which contains a fix for this issue, has been released and is available for download here.

If you feel your question has now been answered, please mark the appropriate reply as the Accepted Solution for the benefit of others in the community.

Regards.

--Sharon

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6
slangley
23-Emerald II
(To:iguerra)

Hi @iguerra.

Since this is a hosted implementation, we will need to open a case for further investigation.  With your approval, I'll be happy to do so on your behalf.

Regards.

--Sharon

iguerra
14-Alexandrite

Yes Thanks 

Kind Regards

slangley
23-Emerald II

Hi @iguerra.

A case has been opened and a Support Services engineer should be reaching out shortly.  I will provide the case number under private email.

Regards.

--Sharon

slangley
23-Emerald II

Hi @iguerra.

The case number is 15328931.

Regards.

--Sharon

slangley
23-Emerald II

Hi @iguerra.

ThingWorx 9.0, which contains a fix for this issue, has been released and is available for download here.

If you feel your question has now been answered, please mark the appropriate reply as the Accepted Solution for the benefit of others in the community.

Regards.

--Sharon

slangley
23-Emerald II
(To:iguerra)

For others on the community, this issue has been reported to R&D and accepted as a bug.  It is targeted for fix in the 9.0 release.

Regards.

--Sharon

Top Tags