cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Help us improve the PTC Community by taking this short Community Survey! X

Eclipse Plugin missing from Downloads page

nmilleson
17-Peridot

Eclipse Plugin missing from Downloads page

I saw an earlier "Solved" post regarding the Eclipse plugin download.  However, I still don't see it on my software downloads page.  Any thoughts?

nmilleson_0-1624904568559.png

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
slangley
23-Emerald II
(To:slangley)

Hi @nmilleson

I have been advised that for customers/Partners currently using the extensions that were removed, you will need to submit a justification.  You may submit it by private message if you don't wish to make it public. 

Upon receipt, I will open a case and an internal ticket to submit it for approval.

Regards.

--Sharon

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5

@nmilleson 

There are some changes made in how ThingWorx extensions are going to be supported going forward. Eclipse Plugin will no longer be available on support portal software downloads page.

Detailed information is provided in this article.

Thanks for the quick reply!  It doesn't appear that the Eclipse Plugin is on the GitHub page yet unless I'm missing it somewhere.  Is there a way to get that file right now?  

Thanks

@nmilleson 

Eclipse Plugin will be available on GitHub after end of PTC Standard Support for the extension.

I am not sure from where you can get it now, I am waiting on Release Manager to confirm the same.

slangley
23-Emerald II
(To:nmilleson)

Hi @nmilleson

I have followed up on this as well and will provide more info once I receive a response.

Regards.

--Sharon

slangley
23-Emerald II
(To:slangley)

Hi @nmilleson

I have been advised that for customers/Partners currently using the extensions that were removed, you will need to submit a justification.  You may submit it by private message if you don't wish to make it public. 

Upon receipt, I will open a case and an internal ticket to submit it for approval.

Regards.

--Sharon

Top Tags