cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - You can subscribe to a forum, label or individual post and receive email notifications when someone posts a new topic or reply. Learn more! X

Editable Grid: No empty field in grid

Kiran1
11-Garnet

Editable Grid: No empty field in grid

Hi,

I am using Editable grid to add, fetch and edit properties of a data table.

But for few properties whose values are null at present, i am not getting empty field in mashup so that i can add or edit the respective property. Instead i am getting either an empty but non-editable field or a field with 'Object object' text content. Attaching sample image.

Any solution for this please.

Thanks and Regards,

Kiran

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Kiran1
11-Garnet
(To:PratJain)

Assigning default values to the property fields have solved this issue. It displays the default value when the respective field don't have any value assigned. Hope this helps.

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6
PaiChung
22-Sapphire I
(To:Kiran1)

It looks as if your query is bringing back the properties as infotables or they are infotables?

Kiran1
11-Garnet
(To:PaiChung)

Yes. Query (service name: QueryDataTableEntries) brings the properties of a datatable as infotable output and is shown in grid widget.

How to get an empty field so that a value can be entered if needed?

PratJain
5-Regular Member

Do we have solution now?

Kiran1
11-Garnet
(To:PratJain)

Assigning default values to the property fields have solved this issue. It displays the default value when the respective field don't have any value assigned. Hope this helps.

slangley
23-Emerald II

Hi @Kiran1.

Since you have found and posted a solution to your issue, please mark your last response as the Accepted Solution for the benefit of others with similar issues.

Thank you for your participation in our community!

Regards.

--Sharon

I'm having the same issue.  Did you figure out a way around this?  I wonder why the Grid displays "[object Object]" in a blank cell?

Top Tags