cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - You can Bookmark boards, posts or articles that you'd like to access again easily! X

Error to import data

einsfeldleo
11-Garnet

Error to import data

Hi everyone!

I'm beginner in the thingworx and I have difficult to import entity and data.

I have a backup from other account that I would like to import to my new foundation account. So whem I to have tried to import it happens the error in the image below:

Import Error.JPG

I don't know where is the logs to verify the datails or some cod error. Can someone help me to find it?

Regards,

Leonardo

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Hi,

According to the log, you are missing an extension related to AWS in the new Thingworx instance where you want to import.

First, import the extension and after try again to import (I advise you to enable "Use Default persistence provider" when you will do again the import).

Regards,

Raluca Edu

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Radu
15-Moonstone
(To:einsfeldleo)

Hi,

To check the logs, you need to select "Monitoring" on the leftmost tab, and then "Application Log". Do this after you try an import, and check the error. What does it say then?

Hi @Radu 

Thank you for your answer

Below the image of log after I try to import:

Log Error.JPG

Hi,

According to the log, you are missing an extension related to AWS in the new Thingworx instance where you want to import.

First, import the extension and after try again to import (I advise you to enable "Use Default persistence provider" when you will do again the import).

Regards,

Raluca Edu

Top Tags