cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Visit the PTCooler (the community lounge) to get to know your fellow community members and check out some of Dale's Friday Humor posts! X

Error with simple Master template display of header and footer

jwilson-2
1-Newbie

Error with simple Master template display of header and footer

I have recently upgraded to 7.2.3 Framework and the basic header / footer master template does not appear to be working.  The footer content is being displayed at the top of the page.  I am attaching a PDF document with the presentation seen as well as the master export.  Nothing other than two labels each on a panel in the header and footer.  I tried this in both Chrome and IE to see if there was a browser specific issue.  Am I doing something wrong in 7.2.3 that changed from 7.1 or is this an issue with the new version?

3 REPLIES 3

Hello, this appears to be a bug. I have just opened Jira PSPT-2952 for this and will create a KCS article documenting this as well. Thanks for bringing this to our attention. I'll let you know of any updates.

Thanks!

Tori

I've already opened a case about it too: 13292666 Tori can you inform to Michael Neumann about it as he didn't said nothing about the jira bug opened.

This bug makes 7.2.3 totally unusable.

Hello, the bug defect is marked as resolved. The fix should be released in 7.3.0 and 7.2.4, the latter of which should be out any day now.

Top Tags