cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Have a PTC product question you need answered fast? Chances are someone has asked it before. Learn about the community search. X

Evaluating ThingWorx 8.5.0; Getting "License has not been installed" on the composer.

arpanaK
3-Visitor

Evaluating ThingWorx 8.5.0; Getting "License has not been installed" on the composer.

I am getting "License has not been installed" error while saving user. what need to here.

Re:  post

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
slangley
23-Emerald II
(To:arpanaK)

Hi @arpanaK.

Do you currently own an entitlement to ThingWorx?  If so, you can generate a license for installation on your existing instance.  Please refer to these instructions.

If you don't currently own an entitlement, you will need to reach out to the Sales team for either purchasing a license or obtaining an extension to the trial period.

Please let me know if you have further questions.

Regards.

--Sharon

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
vaishnavee
12-Amethyst

@arpanaK As the previous reply from official PTC support team to my question - The 90-days evaluation server allows creation/saving of entities only if the license is installed. 
You can try the same operations via 30-days free hosted server. 

How to install / setup the License?

vaishnavee
12-Amethyst

Not sure, never done that. You can try to contact the PTC support team.

slangley
23-Emerald II

Hi @arpanaK.

Do you currently own an entitlement to ThingWorx?  If so, you can generate a license for installation on your existing instance.  Please refer to these instructions.

If you don't currently own an entitlement, you will need to reach out to the Sales team for either purchasing a license or obtaining an extension to the trial period.

Please let me know if you have further questions.

Regards.

--Sharon

slangley
23-Emerald II
(To:slangley)

Hi @arpanaK.

If the previous response answered your question, please mark it as the Accepted Solution for the benefit of others with the same question.

Thank you for your participation in our community.

Regards.

--Sharon

Top Tags