cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - You can Bookmark boards, posts or articles that you'd like to access again easily! X

Expand Attribute

NTailor
4-Participant

Expand Attribute

What keywords can go inside the expand input variable? 

I know its navigation related but I cant seem to find any documentation that tells me exactly what values are allowed.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
c_lowy
16-Pearl
(To:NTailor)

I am not exactly sure about the nature of your use case, but if you are talking about the Expand and Collapse input parameters of Containers or Dynamic Panels, these can be triggered by Events. Any Event should work : Button Clicked, SelectionChanged, ServiceInvokeComplete...

Make sure to check the "EnableExpandCollapse" checkbox in the Container of Dynamic Panel's properties to allow this functionality to work.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
c_lowy
16-Pearl

I am not exactly sure about the nature of your use case, but if you are talking about the Expand and Collapse input parameters of Containers or Dynamic Panels, these can be triggered by Events. Any Event should work : Button Clicked, SelectionChanged, ServiceInvokeComplete...

Make sure to check the "EnableExpandCollapse" checkbox in the Container of Dynamic Panel's properties to allow this functionality to work.

slangley
23-Emerald II

Hi @NTailor.

If you feel the previous response answered your question, please mark it as the Accepted Solution for the benefit of others with the same question.

Regards.

--Sharon

Top Tags