cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - If community subscription notifications are filling up your inbox you can set up a daily digest and get all your notifications in a single email. X

Export a mashup to PDF file

quangnguyenduc4
6-Contributor

Export a mashup to PDF file

I've currently have a task on exporting a mashup to a PDF file. I downloaded pdf extension from this link

https://community.ptc.com/t5/ThingWorx-Developers/Where-can-I-download-PDF-Extension-for-ThingWorx/td-p/632980 . And configured : 

AppKey:,
ServerAddress:http://localhost:5000/Thingworx/Runtime/index.html#mashup=DRK_mhp_CustomerManagement,
OutputFileName: Report.pdf,

FileRepository: SystemRepository
But it didn't work. Can anyone help me is configuration wrong or I have to download latest PDF extension(can u give me download link).
ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Hi @quangnguyenduc4.

Because the extension provided in the post you linked to is not provided by PTC, we have no knowledge of how it works.  PTC does not currently provide a PDF extension even though we have in the past.  It's recommended that you submit a request through the ThingWorx Ideas board with details of your requirements.  This will allow others to vote for it which will increase the possibility that it will be considered for a future release of ThingWorx.

The alternative is to write your own extension.  You can refer to these sources for help:

Packaging and Deploying Applications Built on the ThingWorx Platform

Create A Mashup Widget Extension

Regards.

--Sharon

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

Hi @quangnguyenduc4.

Because the extension provided in the post you linked to is not provided by PTC, we have no knowledge of how it works.  PTC does not currently provide a PDF extension even though we have in the past.  It's recommended that you submit a request through the ThingWorx Ideas board with details of your requirements.  This will allow others to vote for it which will increase the possibility that it will be considered for a future release of ThingWorx.

The alternative is to write your own extension.  You can refer to these sources for help:

Packaging and Deploying Applications Built on the ThingWorx Platform

Create A Mashup Widget Extension

Regards.

--Sharon

Hi @quangnguyenduc4.

If the previous response answered your question (even if it wasn't the response you were hoping for), please mark it as the Accepted Solution for the benefit of others with the same question.

Regards.

--Sharon

Announcements

Top Tags