cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - You can Bookmark boards, posts or articles that you'd like to access again easily! X

Extensions

milan.pansuriya
7-Bedrock

Extensions

How to import/download ...

• Mail Extension
  • Progress Gauge Extension .... In localhost 90 days trial version.

I am also not able to find MailServer in local host.

Please help me out, Thank you

8 REPLIES 8

Hey,

On PTC Marketplace you will get extensions.

• Mail Extension
  • Progress Gauge Extension

I have attached link for your reference.

https://marketplace.ptc.com/ 

Mail extension can be downloaded from support.ptc.com ->download software -> ThingWorx Foundation -> ThingWorx Mail extension.

mnarang_0-1626070239676.png

For the progress gauge, even I was not able to find on the marketplace as well as on support.ptc.com. Maybe it has been removed, for now you can download this from this community post - https://community.ptc.com/t5/ThingWorx-Developers/Progress-gauge-import-failed-in-Thingworx-9-1/td-p/706522

Hey,

I am not able to access Download Software. Can you please send a zip file of mail extension.

Screenshot (537).png

and thank you for Progress Gauge Widget. It worked.

Hi, @milan.pansuriya .

I encounter the same problem with you. Have you ever got a zip file of mail extension? If yes, would you please share it with me? Thank you very much.

Regards

Xiyan

slangley
23-Emerald II
(To:XJ_9993206)

Hi @XJ_9993206 

A support agreement is required to access the downloads available on the PTC Software downloads site.  Please let me know if you have any questions.

Regards.

--Sharon

Hi @milan.pansuriya 

A support agreement is required to access the downloads available on the PTC Software downloads site.  Please let me know if you have any questions.

Regards.

--Sharon

Hi @milan.pansuriya

If you feel your question has been answered, please mark the appropriate response as the Accepted Solution for the benefit of others with the same question.

Regards.

--Sharon

Hi @milan.pansuriya.

If you feel your question has been answered, please mark the appropriate response as the Accepted Solution for the benefit of others with the same question.

Regards.

--Sharon

Top Tags