cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Did you get an answer that solved your problem? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution so others with the same problem can find the answer easily. X

Flex Container not starting collapsed and is briefly seen expanded when app is started

lspears
6-Contributor

Flex Container not starting collapsed and is briefly seen expanded when app is started

I'm using Thingworx 8.5.3 and am running into a slight issue when using flexcontainers. When going to view the mashup, I briefly see a container that is supposed to start collapsed as the mashup loads. It does collapse almost immediately, but I would rather that it's not seen at all when going to view the mashup until it's supposed to. Is there a way to fix this?
To give a few more details, the mashup consists of four flex containers positioned vertically. On the container second from the top, expand and collapse is enabled but the checkbox for Enabled is not checked since we want it to start collapsed. There are also bindings to both expand and collapse and if I remove all of them, the problem is still there.

Any help in figuring out what is happening here is greatly appreciated, thank you.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
c_lowy
16-Pearl
(To:lspears)

Hi @lspears,

Unfortunately I was not able to find a way of achieving the behavior you are expecting using the current ThingWorx functionalities. Maybe someone else will have an idea.

If not, I would encourage you to submit a Product Idea.

Thanks !

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
c_lowy
16-Pearl

Hi @lspears,

I could reproduce your use case with the information you provided and am currently looking for an alternative method to have the container collapsed/hidden at mashup load. I am not sure yet if this can be achieved with the current state of the functionality

I am attaching an example mashup in case someone wants to test and has any suggestion.

c_lowy
16-Pearl

Hi @lspears,

Unfortunately I was not able to find a way of achieving the behavior you are expecting using the current ThingWorx functionalities. Maybe someone else will have an idea.

If not, I would encourage you to submit a Product Idea.

Thanks !

lspears
6-Contributor
(To:c_lowy)

@c_lowy Thank you for taking time to investigate the issue.

I haven't submitted a Product Idea before, I will look into it as you suggested.

Thanks again for your help!

slangley
23-Emerald II

Hi @lspears.

If you feel your question has been answered, please mark the appropriate response as the Accepted Solution for the benefit of others with the same question.

Regards.

--Sharon

Top Tags