cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Want the oppurtunity to discuss enhancements to PTC products? Join a working group! X

Font properties not working properly on master mashup

VK_10159720
7-Bedrock

Font properties not working properly on master mashup

Hi Developers,

I have created a master mashup which has 3 buttons and 2 labels which are working fine on Click of View Mashup and properties of these buttons and labels are working fine

But when I try to use master on a mashup and open it on server post deployment, Font size, font weight, border-color, border-radius, etc shows some different Style  properties like color gets change and value gets increase.

Also, On refresh of mashup, it gets back to desired properties and works fine.

When i tried to import same master on some other server, Style properties were coming different. Which is very weird because I just exported and imported it.

I used CSS to make it correct but !important is not working as it is throwing disallowed warning for this.

I am not able to post screenshots as it is from server for client. Kindly suggest.

3 REPLIES 3
slangley
23-Emerald II
(To:VK_10159720)

Hi @VK_10159720.

There was an issue discovered beginning with 9.3.4 that will most likely be addressed in a future release.  Which version are you running?

Regards.

--Sharon

Hi @slangley 

We are currently using ThingWorx 8.5.

slangley
23-Emerald II
(To:VK_10159720)

Hi @VK_10159720.

Since 8.5 is no longer supported, it's unknown whether the same bug we found affects that version.  Since this is an older version, if you can provide some testing entities, we can take a look at it to see if we can come up with some suggestions.  However, if it is a bug, we won't be able to offer a solution short of a redesign of your apps.

Note that it would be a good idea to upgrade given the fact that 8.5 is no longer supported.  This means that any security-related bugs will not be fixed in that release.  The latest version available is 9.3.8.  ThingWorx 9.4 will also be releasing this summer.

Regards.

--Sharon

Top Tags