cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - New to the community? Learn how to post a question and get help from PTC and industry experts! X

For digital twin

JJ_9777909
4-Participant

For digital twin

Hi i need to connect digital twin with thingworx can any one help me how to connect digital twin with thingworx or for that what course i need to under take?. I have completed Thingworx certificate course ,for digital twin what i need to take.

8 REPLIES 8
mgoel
17-Peridot
(To:JJ_9777909)

@JJ_9777909 

Could you please tell me your use case here for Digital twin. Do you want to deploy model on ThingWorx and further use that model?

If yes you need to import ThingWorx Analytics extensions to access Analytics manager. Please confirm if you have already installed it.

Regards,

Mohit

JJ_9777909
4-Participant
(To:mgoel)

Hi, Yeah i have already installed analytics extension, now i need to start work with digital twin so only what i need to study for digital twin and how to connect digital twin with thingworx, weather i need to work with Creo or Anasys or Vuforia for digital twin, can you please help me to find out..

mgoel
17-Peridot

@JJ_9777909 

I believe you must have some document inside you Ansys digital twin folder. Could you please check that and see which use case you want to implement. So that i can able to help you.

JJ_9777909
4-Participant

I don't have any documents, could you please provide me any examples or documents. for digital twin and connect with thingworx

JJ_9777909
4-Participant

Thankyou @mgoel!

once ill go through it ,ill let you know.

mgoel
17-Peridot

Hi @JJ_9777909 

Please suggest if you were able to get information about digital twin. If yes you can mark my answer accept as solution in this thread for the benefit of other community users.

Regards,

Mohit

Top Tags