cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - You can change your system assigned username to something more personal in your community settings. X

For use Creo View widget in Thingworx I need a Pluging for my Browser, where I found it ?

dbologna1
1-Newbie

For use Creo View widget in Thingworx I need a Pluging for my Browser, where I found it ?

HI All,

I want to use in Thingworx a widget Creo view for to see a a  mechanica part cretaed by Creo (extension *.psz, *.pvs.*.edx, *.ed, *.ol).

Where I found the plugin for by browser ?

Please, can someone help me?

Meny Thanks

Dimitri

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
posipova
20-Turquoise
(To:dbologna1)

You do need to have Creo installed in order to use the widget.

View solution in original post

12 REPLIES 12
posipova
20-Turquoise

You may download the following extension which includes Creoview widget ThingWorx IoT Marketplace

You do have to have Creo installed in your system (express minimum).

Hi Polina,

I have installed all the extension found in Thingworx Market place for Creo and Whindchill.

The Thingworx page return a following message

An installation of PTC Creo View is required in order to use this Widget.

Can you help me ?

BR

Dimitri

posipova
20-Turquoise

You do need to have Creo installed in order to use the widget.

Hi Polina,

yes it is correct I don't need Creo installed.

But I think  to need a Creo Pluging for my browser. Where I download It ?

BR

Dimitri

posipova
20-Turquoise

Dimitri, I apologize for the miscommunication. You *do* need to have it installed.

Hi Polina,

is needed to install Creo to use the widget Creo View in Thingworx or is  needed a plugin ?

BR

Dimitri

posipova
20-Turquoise

Yes, you do need to install Crew (at least the express version) to use the widget.

Hi Polina,

Many Thanks.

Anoter question , is the Creo expresso vision free ?

BR

Dimitri

posipova
20-Turquoise

Hi Polina,

Many Thanks

I try it and I will send you a message.

BR

Dimitri

ydai
1-Newbie
(To:posipova)

I install the Creo View Lite 3.0 and I can open my stp file in it. Then I import the Creo View Widget, and set the url to ProductToView, then the mashup shows me "An installation of PTC Creo View is required in order to use this Widget."

How can I solve this problem?

ydai
1-Newbie

I install the Creo View Express in local computer, install the ThingWorx in VM. I use the local computer to open the Mashup by url, but it reports "An installation of PTC Creo View is required in order to use this Widget." Are the Creo View Express or the ThingWorx installed in the same computer? Do you meet this problem?

Top Tags