cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Did you know you can set a signature that will be added to all your posts? Set it here! X

Gauge available in marketplace?

svisveswaraiya
17-Peridot

Gauge available in marketplace?

Hi,

I wanted the gauge that I have attached as pictures. Will I be able to get it from marketplace?

I already have used progress gauge and normal gauge widget in my Mashup but it doesnt meet my requirement.

I am not getting the half gauge.

By any chance can i modify the existing gauge that I have into this kind or any extensions available?

Please provide some help.

Thanks & Regards,

Shalini V

.Half gaugeHalf gaugeMultiple gauge inside one anotherMultiple gauge inside one anotherdynamic progress gaugedynamic progress gauge

5 REPLIES 5

The ProcessGauge is available on the Marketplace

https://marketplace.ptc.com/apps/193072/progress-gauge#!overview

Using Reference Angles, Apertures, RingWidth etc. allows you to customize it.

You could use this as a basis for the Gauge and overlay it with various labels to display the information in a different place etc - or customize the Widget further.

Cheers,

Michael

Hi,

I have already downloaded the progress gauge but even when I changes reference angle and all those I was not able to get the accurate one in the picture especially the half gauge one. Do you have any idea on this?

Thanks,

Shalini V.

The half gauge needs a ReferenceAngle of 270 and an Aperture of 180

To get gauges that look exactly like in your reference pictures, you will either need to use additional labels for displaying the additional information - or alternatively customize the Process Gauge Widget to show additional numbers and legends.

As the ProcessGauge is handling one value, it would also need to be customized to display further values in various color schemes.

There are chapters on Widget customization in the Extension Development Guide at

http://support.ptc.com/WCMS/files/170215/en/thingworx_extension_development_user_guide.pdf

slangley
23-Emerald II
(To:mneumann)

Hi @svisveswaraiya

If one of the previous responses provided a solution to your questions, please mark the appropriate one as the Accepted Solution for the benefit of others with similar questions.

Regards.

--Sharon

Top Tags