cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - You can change your system assigned username to something more personal in your community settings. X

Get Mashup Name using Services

xiaoqw
15-Moonstone

Get Mashup Name using Services

Hi, 

May I know I to using services to get mashup name? in my scenario, when I selected row of grid, it will go to different Mashup page.

So far I have created one datashape, which including ID, MashName(String type) and MashPrm(MashupName type). I need to create one infotable based on this datashape and send selected row to infotable as input. but in services, I use getProjectName(), which I want to get mashup name. but the result returned is empty. how to do this coding?

2 REPLIES 2
Radu
15-Moonstone
(To:xiaoqw)

Hi,

The GetProjectName() function returns the project from which the thing is part of. The project name can be seen in the General Information of a thing. I don't think this is what you want to achieve.

You can add a Navigation widget in your mashup, and bind the MashName from the Selected Rows to the Navigation widget, and also the "DoubleClicked" event of the grid to the "Navigation" event of the Navigation widget. Doing this, when double clicking on a grid row, you will navigate to the mashup specified by that grid row.

Is this what you want to achieve?

xiaoqw
15-Moonstone
(To:Radu)

Hi @Radu ,

thank you for your reply. As I mentioned, I biind gird widget into collections widget, which I need to use longclicked instead of double clicked. if I longclicked different rows, it will go to different mashup rather than one mashup only. how to figure it out? 

Top Tags