cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - You can Bookmark boards, posts or articles that you'd like to access again easily! X

Get ThingWorx cloud free version

SK_10169087
4-Participant

Get ThingWorx cloud free version

Hi All,

Can anyone please let me know where can I get the free trial version of ThingWorx foundation cloud server?

I have been looking for it from past few weeks. Hoping for a response soon !

Yours Sincerely,

Srijith Krishnan

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
slangley
23-Emerald II
(To:SK_10169087)

Hi @SK_10169087.

I have been advised that as of January 3, no new hosted trials will be supported on the ThingWorx Developer Portal.  All active trials will continue to run to their scheduled end date on or before February 2, 2022.  Please contact Sales for additional ThingWorx platform inquiries.

Regards.

--Sharon

View solution in original post

9 REPLIES 9

Hi,

Read this article - "Overview of Free Trial Edition for ThingWorx Foundation": https://www.ptc.com/en/support/article/CS323525 

SK_10169087
4-Participant
(To:VladimirN)

Hi @VladimirN,

Thank you for the prompt response!!! 

I tried the same but I am facing issue there. When we log into the developer portal there should be a free trials button next to my profile icon which is missing for me and at the same time I also tried to access the 'https://developer.thingworx.com/en/profile/trials'.

Unfortunately even accessing the link I am not able to host my trial as there is no button to start the server as mentioned in the page.

I have hereby attached both the screenshots !

Please let me know what can be done. The requirement is a bit urgent.

Screenshot 2022-01-11 at 11.27.44 AM.pngScreenshot 2022-01-11 at 11.28.07 AM.png

Hi, I am also facing the same issue. could not find Free Trial link or button on Developers portal. Please let me know how I can get free trial version.

Thanks

1. Try to use this link: https://www.ptc.com/en/products/thingworx/navigate/navigate-trial 

2. Contact with questions regarding your trial experience: dsullivan@ptc.com 

SK_10169087
4-Participant
(To:VladimirN)

1. According to my knowledge, ThingWorx navigate is different from ThingWorx foundation (Composer). Please correct me if I am wrong.  I would require the composer to do some development tasks while the Navigate I checked was a pre built app for a different purpose. 

2. I shall mail 'dsullivan@ptc.com' and ask about the same query.

Thank You @VladimirN for your response.

slangley
23-Emerald II

Apologies everyone.

Information regarding the trials is expected to be forthcoming.  Please hang tight and once more information is known, we will post it here.

Regards.

--Sharon

SK_10169087
4-Participant
(To:slangley)

Thank You @slangley ! 

I am having a submission to make by 20th of January, hope I will get an instance for the purpose before the mentioned deadline.

Hoping for a positive response soon ! 

Kind Regards,

Srijith Krishnan

slangley
23-Emerald II

Hi @SK_10169087.

I have been advised that as of January 3, no new hosted trials will be supported on the ThingWorx Developer Portal.  All active trials will continue to run to their scheduled end date on or before February 2, 2022.  Please contact Sales for additional ThingWorx platform inquiries.

Regards.

--Sharon

Any idea if free access will be made available?

Top Tags