cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - If community subscription notifications are filling up your inbox you can set up a daily digest and get all your notifications in a single email. X

Google Map partial display

TanmeyTWX
17-Peridot

Google Map partial display

Hi Folks,

Google map suddenly getting displayed at the bottom of the Mashup as shown in the attached snapshot. It was working a day back. I placed it directly in the row so as to make it responsive.

On Load of Mashup --> issue occurs (All locations onto Map)

On Selection Change --> works fine. (Selected record locations onto Map)

Please suggest any resolution, if someone came across similar issue.

5 REPLIES 5

Do you have a header to the mashup or changed the Resolution/ Zoomin rate of the Map?

TanmeyTWX
17-Peridot
(To:zyuan1)

Hi Zyuan,

No, I don't have a header but just a row above it and set Map Zoom to Max (15). 

I have 2 locations in a drop down list. On select of 1 location,is works perfectly fine but on select another location it gets shifted downwards as shown in image.

What's the location of your second address? If you bind the selected location row to SelectedLocation in Map widget, does it still show the worldwide Map? 

And what if you change the Location value of this point or add a thrid location?

TanmeyTWX
17-Peridot
(To:zyuan1)

Hi Zyuan,

Both the locations are poles apart,say one in Antarctica and other near to Arctic ocean.

Yes, I tried binding selected location to selected property of Map but no change.

My requirement is like: When I hover the Location(end of Map) and popup the Tool-tip, Map should stay there or Zoom-out. But Entire Map is shifting downwards on Hover.

Please find attached snapshots to understand my query.

To my understanding, since the Arctic is the Topmost part of the Map, it doesn't have enough space to hold the Popup tooltip mashup, so the Map go downwards to give it enough information.

Map does not automatically Zoom-in in response to Hover event; if the Map don't go downwards, the Popup will go outside of the widget area (Tooltip not smart enough) , these could be some defects on the Map widget.

Do you want to see all the marked locations in the Map when loaded or can accept just see a portion of the flags in a better Map appearance look?

Top Tags