cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Have a PTC product question you need answered fast? Chances are someone has asked it before. Learn about the community search. X

Grid fills after items selected from dropdown and combo box

Chao123
11-Garnet

Grid fills after items selected from dropdown and combo box

I have a "navigation page" that needs to update a grid on a new mashup that loads when my navigation button is pressed and two items are selected from my drop down and combo box lists. 

lists.PNG

My navigation button will upload the next correct mashup however my grid is not being filled with any info based on selected items from my drop down lists.

bindings for grid widgetbindings for grid widgetmashup bindings for navigation page mashupmashup bindings for navigation page mashup

Any thoughts of what I am doing wrong?

Thanks

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
slangley
23-Emerald II
(To:Chao123)

Hi @Chao123.

We aren't able to tell what your services are doing from the information provided, but we would recommend using session parameters or mashup parameters for moving data from one mashup to the next.  Mashup parameters will become a bindable target on the navigation widget once you specify the mashup to navigate to.

If this does not help you to solve your issue, please provide more information.

Regards.

--Sharon

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
slangley
23-Emerald II
(To:Chao123)

Hi @Chao123.

We aren't able to tell what your services are doing from the information provided, but we would recommend using session parameters or mashup parameters for moving data from one mashup to the next.  Mashup parameters will become a bindable target on the navigation widget once you specify the mashup to navigate to.

If this does not help you to solve your issue, please provide more information.

Regards.

--Sharon

Okay, so I need a grid on a mashup to update with data based on the two selected items from the dropdown on a different mashup. My service is called GETDMRDataByWarehouseAndWorkStation as shown below in WAREHOUSE.PNG. Mashup bindings also included. Grid bindings included (grod)

Not sure why there is no info is updating my grid when I choose a warehouse and workstation from other mashup

slangley
23-Emerald II
(To:slangley)

Hi @Chao123.

Not sure if you resolved it since you marked an Accepted Solution.  If you are still having issues, please let us know what you have done to try to resolve it.  Basically, you have to pass the information from one mashup to the other mashup using session or mashup parameters.  If you have done that and it's still not working, please provide the specifics so we can review.

Regards.

--Sharon

Hello @slangley

I figured it out! Thanks for the suggestion. One of my bindings was incorrect and I needed to add two parameters to my mashup.My problem now is figuring out how to highlight and keep a grid row highlighted when a button is pressed and then un-highlight the row when a different button is pressed.

Thanks

Top Tags