cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Learn all about PTC Community Badges. Engage with PTC and see how many you can earn! X

Hello from your new ThingWorx Community Manager!

lindafrembes
Emeritus

Hello from your new ThingWorx Community Manager!

The ThingWorx Community is a lively and thriving place of knowledge, and I am so happy to say hello to you as your new full-time ThingWorx Community Manager. One hundred percent of my focus will be on this community - listening to your feedback, driving the community road map for the present and the future, and generally making this community the best IoT community for your learning needs. We have some great plans in the pipeline so stay tuned for more news on that.    

Many of you know Toby Metcalf​ from his work in the community; he is still very much involved! I will be working with Toby on new Jive features and learning from his vast experience with the PTC User Community.

Prior to joining you guys, I worked as a content marketer in the Technology Platform Group at PTC for the past year and a half. My focus was planning and creating demand generation content for the ThingWorx platform, including managing and writing for the ThingWorx blog. Prior to PTC, I worked as a community manager for Applause in their uTest software testing community. I ran uTest University where we created learning content for our community of 250,000 software testers around the world. My background includes web production (I was one of nine producers who launched the BostonGlobe.com responsive design website in 2011), writing, photography, and social media marketing.

Over the past few weeks, I have reached out to some of you to introduce myself and to listen to your feedback about the state of the community. My door is always open to have a chat, to listen to your concerns, to answer any questions about the community, or to just talk about life, the universe, and everything.

You can reach me by leaving a comment on this post, by sending me a message via Jive, or via email. You can also follow me on Twitter or on LinkedIn. I look forward to hearing from you!

benjaminfranklin1.jpg

0 REPLIES 0
Top Tags