cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Help us improve the PTC Community by taking this short Community Survey! X

High charts to display verticlal marker line in time series chart

magrawal
1-Newbie

High charts to display verticlal marker line in time series chart

Hi Everyone,

Is there a way to add vertical marker line with multiple datasource in timeseries chart as below.

for reference please visit:    http://jsfiddle.net/PMy8Z/?utm_source=website&utm_medium=embed&utm_campaign=PMy8Z

Thanks,

Meenakshi

7 REPLIES 7

If anyone has idea about How could we integrate High charts into Thingworx? please Help.

I think you will need to develop a custom widget for this. You can find information on how to develop a custom widget in the Extension Development Guide

Thanks Tori Tielebein​, Thingworx Standard Time series chart is perfect for my use case with this added feature. Is there any way I can just integrate this feature of other charting library into Standard Thingworx chart Library.

You can include 3rd party jar files in your custom widget easily. See page 49 of the install guide I linked above.

Hi Tori Tielebein​, I am login with basic account and don't have permissions to visit the link you've shared. Could you please provide a guidance that can be accessible with basic account.

Thanks,

Meenakshi

That guide should be accessible with a basic account.

Meenakshi Agrawal​, have you succeeded? Thanks.

Top Tags