cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

High charts to display verticlal marker line in time series chart

Highlighted

High charts to display verticlal marker line in time series chart

Hi Everyone,

Is there a way to add vertical marker line with multiple datasource in timeseries chart as below.

for reference please visit:    http://jsfiddle.net/PMy8Z/?utm_source=website&utm_medium=embed&utm_campaign=PMy8Z

Thanks,

Meenakshi

7 REPLIES 7
Highlighted

Re: High charts to display verticlal marker line in time series chart

If anyone has idea about How could we integrate High charts into Thingworx? please Help.

Highlighted

I think you will need to develop a custom widget for this. You can find information on how to develop a custom widget in the Extension Development Guide

Highlighted

Thanks Tori Tielebein​, Thingworx Standard Time series chart is perfect for my use case with this added feature. Is there any way I can just integrate this feature of other charting library into Standard Thingworx chart Library.

Highlighted

You can include 3rd party jar files in your custom widget easily. See page 49 of the install guide I linked above.

Highlighted

Hi Tori Tielebein​, I am login with basic account and don't have permissions to visit the link you've shared. Could you please provide a guidance that can be accessible with basic account.

Thanks,

Meenakshi

Highlighted

That guide should be accessible with a basic account.

Highlighted

Meenakshi Agrawal​, have you succeeded? Thanks.

Announcements

Thingworx Navigate content has a new home! Click here to access the new Thingworx Navigate forum!