cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Stay updated on what is happening on the PTC Community by subscribing to PTC Community Announcements. X

How can mashup & master having different theme implemented and its work independently

SP_9767292
4-Participant

How can mashup & master having different theme implemented and its work independently

Hi Everyone,

I am having following scenario :- 

One master page and one Mashup both I embedded into one (mashup having master page), where master having  there own customized Theme & mashup having there own separate Theme, when I am executing mashup (Runtime) then master theme influence mashup page UI (mashup page label, button , text box etc getting display as per master theme instead of mashup theme). 

I know there is one property inside mashup named as "UseMasterTheme" which is Boolean one, I also Untick that property but still facing same issue. 

Using Thingworx version 8.5.9 

How I can resolve this problem & is there alternative ways to do this (having master & mashup different Theme & its work as independently like master theme only limited to master page component & mashup page utilized mashup theme only ) ?

Thanks in advance, 

Shubham. 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
slangley
23-Emerald II
(To:SP_9767292)

Hi @SP_9767292.

Per the case that was opened, your issue was resolved by upgrading to 9.0.7.  If you agree that this was the solution, please mark this response as the Accepted Solution for the benefit of others with the same issue.

Regards.

--Sharon

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
abjain
13-Aquamarine

@SP_9767292 : I can see that this issue is being followed up on support case C15906999 where its mentioned this is a known issue. Please follow-up on that case itself for fix version.

slangley
23-Emerald II

Hi @SP_9767292.

Per the case that was opened, your issue was resolved by upgrading to 9.0.7.  If you agree that this was the solution, please mark this response as the Accepted Solution for the benefit of others with the same issue.

Regards.

--Sharon

Top Tags