cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - You can subscribe to a forum, label or individual post and receive email notifications when someone posts a new topic or reply. Learn more! X

How can we pass data from one mashup to the other mashup's navigation Mashup.

BhavyaPC
12-Amethyst

How can we pass data from one mashup to the other mashup's navigation Mashup.

Hi,

I have a Main mashup where I used collections  and I'm calling another mashup(Popup) in the child mashup.

i.e., On clicking any cell of the collection it should navigate to the Third mashup.

I need to pass the selected value of second mashup to the third mashup at the time of double click, but services are there in Main mashup.

I tried using Session parameters but no luck ... I couldn't achieve this.

Can anyone help me  to pass data from child mashup of a pop mashup from main mashup.....

5 REPLIES 5

@BhavyaPC  Hope this article will be helpful for you to know how to pass parameters between two mashups. Also, you can check more details on the Navigation widget here

BhavyaPC
12-Amethyst
(To:vangne)

@vangne ,

I'm using 3 mashups.

1. Main mashup where I used Collections.

2. Child Mashup to be added to the Collection

3. mashup which is popup need to be triggered or navigate from child Mashup .

Child Mashup has a Pie Chart, Grid, Textbox and Navigation.

When I load Main Mashup there will be 5 cells of collection will appear. On double click on pie chart of any of  these cells . Navigator will triggered and a popup will come(These 4 popup mashups are dynamic as cells get populated in collections).

Requirement is :

on click/Double click  of any portion of pie chart. I need to get the selected rows from the service called in main mashup and need to pass to third mashup.

I'm able to fetch and pass the selected values of pie chart to any mashup or widget without struggle.  Since I'm using collection I'm unable to pass this data to any of the widget or mashup or session variable.

Please find the attached screenshot. I guess this will help you in understanding issue in better way.

@BhavyaPC 

Just wondering if you're still trying to solve your issue.  If you have found a solution, please post it for the benefit of others in the community or mark an existing response as the Accepted Solution.

If you are still experiencing the issues, please refer to this community post and let me know if it's helpful.

https://community.ptc.com/t5/ThingWorx-Developers/Passing-the-data-between-two-different-mashups/m-p/508669#M6277

Thanks,

Vibhuti

BhavyaPC
12-Amethyst
(To:vangne)

@vangne ,

I have visited the post you shared with me. Even that is not solved my requirement.

@BhavyaPC Just to check, are you seeing any errors in the logs?

Also, can you take a look at this article: https://www.ptc.com/en/support/article?n=CS187026

Please try and let me know if this is helpful, thanks

Top Tags