cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - If community subscription notifications are filling up your inbox you can set up a daily digest and get all your notifications in a single email. X

How to binding double array data to a widget like gauge or value display?

Tiger_Li
4-Participant

How to binding double array data to a widget like gauge or value display?

Hello, developers,

I am new to thingworx platform. 

I have used KepserverEx to connect a DAQ system to Thingworx foundation 8.4, the industrial data type is double array. Do you have any experience or guide for double array data binding to widget to sharing with me? I have been stuck on this type of data binding to widget for long time.

Appreciate for your help.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
PaiChung
22-Sapphire I
(To:Tiger_Li)

When you say double array, if you mean an infotable inside an infotable, generally you'll bind the first infotable to some widget that allows selection and then the inner infotable is bound from selected row

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
PaiChung
22-Sapphire I

When you say double array, if you mean an infotable inside an infotable, generally you'll bind the first infotable to some widget that allows selection and then the inner infotable is bound from selected row

Tiger_Li
4-Participant
(To:PaiChung)

Thanks a lot. PaiChung.

abarki
15-Moonstone

Hello Tiger_Li,

If PaiChung response, has answered your question, please mark it as an Accepted Solution for the benefit of others who may have the same question in the future.

Thank you for your contributions to the PTC Community.

abarki

Top Tags