cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Need to share some code when posting a question or reply? Make sure to use the "Insert code sample" menu option. Learn more! X

How to check imported Extension?

CHASEONHO
18-Opal

How to check imported Extension?

Not looking at the extension package as pictured above.

Is there a way to easily identify what extensions are included?

For example, MQTT Extension, utillity Extension.

Because it is hard to figure out which extensions were used to migrate the data.

thank

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Hi Seonho,

I think that the view you have in the image is the best way to check which extensions are included in your system but another way to check in to go to the following directory:

C:\ThingworxStorage\extensions

Or similar in your case, this folder should contain all of the extensions included in your system.

Regards,

Andy

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4

Hi Seonho,

I think that the view you have in the image is the best way to check which extensions are included in your system but another way to check in to go to the following directory:

C:\ThingworxStorage\extensions

Or similar in your case, this folder should contain all of the extensions included in your system.

Regards,

Andy

Hi, Andrew.

Is it possible to export an extension list of C: \ ThingworxStorage as a zip file and then import it to get all the existing extensions?

thanks

I tested this and found it to be unsuccessful, not sure if there is a way Pai Chung​?

PaiChung
22-Sapphire I
(To:aseaton)

You need the actual extensions, there are a few adjustments that are made to several files when an extension is imported that will not happen by just copying these over.

In general we recommend that all Extensions are archived into one single zip and of course are installed when the application is deployed in a new instance. The nice feature is that Thingworx can import an archive of extensions, so you don't have to do them one at a time.

Top Tags