cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Did you get called away in the middle of writing a post? Don't worry you can find your unfinished post later in the Drafts section of your profile page. X

How to clear or reset a Dropdown widget on a button click without reloading the mashup?

RajatBain
9-Granite

How to clear or reset a Dropdown widget on a button click without reloading the mashup?

I am using Thingworx version 9.1.0. I want to reset or clear a dropdown value on a button click. I couldn't find any proper solution for this. If reload the mashup on that button click, the dropdown value will set to "Hint Text" property. But I do not want to reload the entire mashup. 

Thanks

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
suverma
12-Amethyst
(To:RajatBain)

Hi @RajatBain 

Thanks for reaching out to us on Community.

The feature you are seeking is already being worked upon as an enhancement and should be available in upcoming releases. I can notify you on this thread when the feature is available.

For time being, could you refer to this post: Dropdown reset on cancel button for a workaround, if that helps.

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
suverma
12-Amethyst

Hi @RajatBain 

Thanks for reaching out to us on Community.

The feature you are seeking is already being worked upon as an enhancement and should be available in upcoming releases. I can notify you on this thread when the feature is available.

For time being, could you refer to this post: Dropdown reset on cancel button for a workaround, if that helps.

Hi @suverma ,

Thanks for your response. We developers will be really appreciated for that feature in upcoming releases. 
As of now I am using a service to give empty string as result and binding that to selected text of the dropdown.

Thanks again.

Jimwang
14-Alexandrite

Hi @Jimwang ,

Thank you for your response. I will try this too.

slangley
23-Emerald II

Hi @RajatBain.

If one of the previous responses helped you to find a solution, please mark the appropriate one as the Accepted Solution for the benefit of others with the same question.

Regards.

--Sharon

Top Tags