cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Need help navigating or using the PTC Community? Contact the community team. X

How to download the ThingWorx AWS IoT Connector

SS_8239163
4-Participant

How to download the ThingWorx AWS IoT Connector

5 REPLIES 5
CharlesJi
14-Alexandrite
(To:SS_8239163)

Hi @SS_8239163 

I found an implementation here that might help: https://github.com/aws-samples/aws-iot-thingworx

SS_8239163
4-Participant
(To:CharlesJi)

Thanks for the info. I need solution like importing available extensions for AWS iot connector into thingworx and connect. Dont want to work in JAVA. Can you help on this?

There used to be an official AWS IoT Connector, which included an extension AND a Connection Server (an external Java part), but as far as I know it's not supported since long time. It was available on the PTC Support > Software Downloads website, but I don't see it there anymore. I guess your only options are 3rd-party solutions like the one @CharlesJi suggested above.

/ Constantine

Has PTC stopped AWS connectivity services or is there any alternative to connect to AWS cloud services in new release of Thingworx version.

abandal
6-Contributor
(To:SS_8239163)

Unfortunately, the ThingWorx AWS IOT Connector has been moved to End of Life (EOL) with the 8.5.0 release of ThingWorx therefore, it is not available in PTC Marketplace. As @CharlesJi mentioned, you can refer to this github link for more information regarding implementation of AWS IOT Connector extension. 

Top Tags