cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Want the oppurtunity to discuss enhancements to PTC products? Join a working group! X

How to hide the "show/hide log" bar in Chrome in MacOS

DuanGauche
11-Garnet

How to hide the "show/hide log" bar in Chrome in MacOS

On Windows pressing Ctrl+alt+F9 works fine, but how do I do this in Chrome on MacOS?

The mac does not have an "alt" button and "option" does not work.

https://community.ptc.com/t5/ThingWorx-Developers/how-to-hide-the-quot-show-hide-log-quot-bar-in-a-mashup-tests/td-p/504169

I have tried several keystroke combinations, but no luck...the only way I have found so far is to add this at the end of the URL: &__fromBuilder=

This is rather frustrating and there must be a simple answer to this.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
slangley
23-Emerald II
(To:slangley)

Hi @DuanGauche.

ThingWorx 9.3 was released last week and I have now verified that CTRL + CMD + F9 toggles the menu on/off on a Mac.  As previously advised, the next release of the earlier supported versions will also contain the fix.

If you are in agreement that the issue has been resolved, please mark this response as the Accepted Solution for the benefit of others with the same issue.

Regards.

--Sharon

View solution in original post

9 REPLIES 9
PaiChung
22-Sapphire I
(To:DuanGauche)

Just use <Server>:<Port>/Thingworx/Mashups/NameOfMashup vs. launching from Composer

Sorry PaiChung, I was not being clear.  I actually want to toggle between hide and show, not just hide it.

slangley
23-Emerald II

Hi @DuanGauche.

I have tested this off and on for a while now on my own personal MAC and have been unable to determine the right key combination.  Therefore I have opened an internal ticket for R&D, and will provide more information here in the community once I receive their feedback.

Regards.

--Sharon

Thanks Sharon!

Lets hope for the best.

slangley
23-Emerald II

Hi @DuanGauche.

Just wanted to advise you and the rest of the community that this issue is being addressed in these versions:

I'll let everyone know once these have been released.

Regards.

--Sharon

Hi Sharon,

This is good to hear!

Please keep me posted.

slangley
23-Emerald II

Hi @DuanGauche.

ThingWorx 9.3 was released last week and I have now verified that CTRL + CMD + F9 toggles the menu on/off on a Mac.  As previously advised, the next release of the earlier supported versions will also contain the fix.

If you are in agreement that the issue has been resolved, please mark this response as the Accepted Solution for the benefit of others with the same issue.

Regards.

--Sharon

slangley
23-Emerald II

Hi @DuanGauche.

Regards.

--Sharon

slangley
23-Emerald II

Hi @DuanGauche.

All remaining fixed versions have now been released:

Regards.

--Sharon

Top Tags