cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - You can Bookmark boards, posts or articles that you'd like to access again easily! X

How to launch Thingworx flow

seanccc
17-Peridot

How to launch Thingworx flow

Hi,

I installed thingworx flow successfully yesterday and ran command "pm2 ls" showed the complete components at the time .   However ,  today when I open the VM machine but found "pm2 ls" shows nothing.  

What's I've tried: 

1. run command "sc start RabbitMQ / rabbitmq.service" but it tells me the service is already running.   

2. restart the workflow subsystem, but it doesn't help

3. I can access thingworx foundation with host and port which were specified when installing work flow, but I cannot open https://<host>:<port>/Thingworx/Composer/apps/flow/#/

If the workflow doesn't launch automatically,  how can I launch it manually ? 

---Version---

Thingworx 8.5.1 + Thingworx worx work flow 8.5.1 + Postgresql 10.11 + windows server 2016 .

Regards,

Sean

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
seanccc
17-Peridot
(To:slangley)

@raluca_edu ,

I re-installed flow finally to solve the problem.  

Regards,

Sean

View solution in original post

9 REPLIES 9

Hello @seanccc 

Have you tried opening flow using host name (server_name) as configured in vhost-flow.conf file.

image.png

You can find vhost-flow.conf file under nginix installation folder : C:\Program Files\nginx-1.13.12\conf\conf.d

/VR

seanccc
17-Peridot
(To:Velkumar)

@Velkumar ,

Yes, I've tried it but the web page is blank.   Yesterday the same web page showed the flow management page. 

Regards,

Sean 

Try 

pm2 restart all

seanccc
17-Peridot
(To:rjanardan)

@rjanardan ,

The command just response: 

[PM2][WARN] No process found .  

seanccc_0-1576067671569.png

Hi,

Open Services and check status of the following services:

- RabbitMQ

-ThingWorx-Flow

-ThingWorxFlowNginx

All should be running.

Hope it helps,

Raluca Edu

@raluca_edu ,

Yes, thingworxflow, ThingWorxFlowNginx, RabbitMQ are running services in my machine.   so why "pm2 ls" return nothing and I cannot open https://<host>:<port>/Thingworx/Composer/apps/flow/  ?

Regards,

Sean

Hi,

Please upload  logs from the following path: C:\Program Files\ThingWorxFlow-8.5.1\.pm2\logs

Maybe we get a hint from logs.

Thanks,

Raluca Edu

slangley
23-Emerald II
(To:seanccc)

Hi @seanccc.

Have you resolved your issue affecting access to Flow?  If so, please post the solution here for the benefit of others on the community.  If you are still having issues, please provide the logs previously requested.

Regards.

--Sharon

seanccc
17-Peridot
(To:slangley)

@raluca_edu ,

I re-installed flow finally to solve the problem.  

Regards,

Sean

Top Tags