cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - You can Bookmark boards, posts or articles that you'd like to access again easily! X

How to look the mashup in a new window or a popup window when you click to expand it in TWX 9.3.0?

NH_shree
12-Amethyst

How to look the mashup in a new window or a popup window when you click to expand it in TWX 9.3.0?

Hello ,

I am using Thing Worx 9.3.0 version I have created 4 separate mashups which is merged in a single mashup like the below image 

NH_shree_0-1686048423915.png

like this it is showing now , I need to scroll every time to see whole mashup so instead of scrolling I want to add a expand window button so that when I click on it it should show the particular mashup  in a expansion form either in a new window or in the same window , if anyone has a solution to this issue please help me out with this.

Regards,

Shree

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Hi @NH_shree 

You can use the Navigation function to view the mashup in a popup or new window

/VR

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

Hi @NH_shree 

You can use the Navigation function to view the mashup in a popup or new window

/VR

NH_shree
12-Amethyst
(To:Velkumar)

Hello,

Thanks @Velkumar , I used navigation function and now I am able to navigate and open the mashup in the new window but , it is looking like this

n1.png

if i open in a new screen it should look in the centre of the screen  , is it possible to do like that so that the extra spaces should not be seen and the task bar also should not be seen , how to remove task bar above

If we open the mashup it will give us the option above like full screen , hd , fhd etc, so if we need FHD1920*1080 resolution can.t we make that resolution as fixed whenever it is opened .

Regards,

Shree 

Hi @NH_shree 

The resolution option is just to view/test mashups in different resolutions.

You need to edit your mashup to display your content in the center always 

/VR

Top Tags