cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - You can subscribe to a forum, label or individual post and receive email notifications when someone posts a new topic or reply. Learn more! X

How to retrieve ThingWorx Login Audit details

Siddharth_Jhs
14-Alexandrite

How to retrieve ThingWorx Login Audit details

Hi Community,

I need to access following information from ThingWorx Number of users logged in and their time. 

For this I am trying following service: "QueryAuditHistoryWithQueryCriteria" following ptc article: 

https://support.ptc.com/help/thingworx_hc/thingworx_8_hc/en/index.html#page/ThingWorx/Help/Composer/System/Subsystems/AuditSubsystemSearchAuditData.html#

Could you all please help me provide correct json input as filter I should provide for same. 

Attaching screenshot for same.

json query: 

{
"filters": {
"type": "LIKE",
"fieldName": "Audit",
"value": "Login%"
}
}

Error:  Unable to Invoke Service QueryAuditHistoryWithQueryCriteria on AuditSubsystem : com.thingworx.common.exceptions.DataAccessException: [1,018] Data store unknown error: [Error occurred while accessing the data provider.]

Thanks,

Sid

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Hi @Siddharth_Jhs 

FieldName displayed in the result is a DataShape Friendly name. You can find the actual fieldName by creating DataShape from the result

Velkumar_0-1699953312639.png

/VR

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

Hi @Siddharth_Jhs 

Try below query

{
    "filters": {
        "type": "And",
        "filters": [
            {
                "fieldName": "message",
                "type": "LIKE",
                "value": "*Login*"
            }
        ]
    }
}

/VR

Siddharth_Jhs
14-Alexandrite
(To:Velkumar)

Hi @Velkumar ,

Thanks it worked. Could you please tell why we are specifying message in fieldName when we don't have this in header received?

Regards,

Sid

Hi @Siddharth_Jhs 

FieldName displayed in the result is a DataShape Friendly name. You can find the actual fieldName by creating DataShape from the result

Velkumar_0-1699953312639.png

/VR

Top Tags