cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Need to share some code when posting a question or reply? Make sure to use the "Insert code sample" menu option. Learn more! X

How to set Max Fields parameter when creating a time series model in Thingworx Analytics?

zhuwenxi
11-Garnet

How to set Max Fields parameter when creating a time series model in Thingworx Analytics?

The default Max Fields value is 25, which is not enough for time series model. How to set this parameter when creating time series model?

Let's say, my dataset has 15 fields, including one entity_id filed and one temporal field. When I set lookback to 16, UseGoladHistory to false, then how to set the Max Fields?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
cmorfin
19-Tanzanite
(To:zhuwenxi)

Hi @zhuwenxi 

Apologies, I misunderstood your request.

In this case I think the Help Center page Time Series Predictions will have some relevant information, look specifically at the history-pivoted data mentioned.

Kind regards

Christophe

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
cmorfin
19-Tanzanite

Hi @zhuwenxi 

If you are using Builder, when creating the model under Advanced Model Configuration tab, you do have a field for Max Fields.

If using the CreateJob() service from TrainingThing , you do have a parameter 

maxAllowedFields in the service. 

Hope this helps
Christophe

When building a time series model, Analytics will generate many fields, the default MaxFields 25 is not enough ,and will ignore many fields. I just want to know is there a way to evaluate how many fields will be used. What I do now is set MaxFields to a bigger enough value.

cmorfin
19-Tanzanite

Hi @zhuwenxi 

Apologies, I misunderstood your request.

In this case I think the Help Center page Time Series Predictions will have some relevant information, look specifically at the history-pivoted data mentioned.

Kind regards

Christophe

slangley
23-Emerald II

Hi @zhuwenxi.

If the previous response answered your question, please mark it as the Accepted Solution for the benefit of others with the same question.  If you still need assistance, please let us know.

Regards.

--Sharon

Top Tags