cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Did you get called away in the middle of writing a post? Don't worry you can find your unfinished post later in the Drafts section of your profile page. X

How to use Data Analytics Definitions with Analytics 8.2.1

zhuwenxi
11-Garnet

How to use Data Analytics Definitions with Analytics 8.2.1

Data Analytics Definitions function in Thingworx composer work with Data Connect component. But Data Connect is no longer exist with Analytics 8.2. How to use Data Analytics Definitions with Analytics 8.2.1 now?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
mgoel
17-Peridot
(To:zhuwenxi)

@zhuwenxi

Since we do not have data connect supportable for version 8.1 and 8.2, So you can not use DAD(data analytics definition) for your current version. If you want to use data connect you can downgrade your version to TWX 7.4 or 8.0. 

TWX 8.3 will be releasing soon you can also wait for the same. Do let me know in case of any question.

Regards- Mohit

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
mgoel
17-Peridot

Thank you for opening this post.

Data Connect is no longer available with version 8.2, but hopefully we will have it for future version or something else against this. Till now if you want to use ThingWorx Analytics you can generate data set in the form of excel and Json. 

What does data analytics definitions stands here? Do let me know in case of any question.

Regards,

Mohit

zhuwenxi
11-Garnet
(To:mgoel)

Please check the screen shot attached for data analytics definitions in Thingworx composer. It should work with Data Connect. Without Data connect, I don't know how to use it.

mgoel
17-Peridot

@zhuwenxi

Since we do not have data connect supportable for version 8.1 and 8.2, So you can not use DAD(data analytics definition) for your current version. If you want to use data connect you can downgrade your version to TWX 7.4 or 8.0. 

TWX 8.3 will be releasing soon you can also wait for the same. Do let me know in case of any question.

Regards- Mohit

zhuwenxi
11-Garnet
(To:mgoel)

OK, Thanks!

Top Tags