cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I have a service which returns infotable which has several location objects. I have binded the all data of this service with data of google map. How can I trace the path of location from starting point to end point.

Re: I have a service which returns infotable which has several location objects. I have binded the all data of this service with data of google map. How can I trace the path of location from starting point to end point.

Priyanshi Saxena

Thank you for clearing out your requirement all at once.

So as you already have mentioned in different discussion that you are able to delete the entire info table , so just create a method in java script (or service as you say in Thingworx) and call it before beginning of each new trip.

Hope this resolves your issue. 

Re: I have a service which returns infotable which has several location objects. I have binded the all data of this service with data of google map. How can I trace the path of location from starting point to end point.

Hello Ravi,

I have a built a similar solution using the google map widget. Actually i am trying to trace the path of car(Race Track) where the latt/long will be keep on plotting and i am able to show the Race track. But, the issue is the google map widget is reloading continuously(Almost like LED blinking). As per my requirement  i need to trace the car in race track without reloading the mashup/widget. please suggest.

Thanks,

Yogesh

TW_Community_post.png

Hi babu yogesh kanipakam

The same does happen with me also if I am auto refreshing the google map after every second. Turn the Show data loading attribute off and see if it helps but i guess d main problem is that the whole widget is reloading after every refresh call.

Thanks for the quick support Priyanshi,

Yes the problem is exactly what you said, the whole widget is refreshing for each second(i have given the timer as 1sec in auto-refresh widget). i have disabled the show data loading attribute. Can you suggest how to stop refreshing the whole widget.

Thanks in advance,

yogesh

Yogesh1_tw_c_q.png2_tw_c_q.png3_tw_c_q.png

Announcements

Thingworx Navigate content has a new home! Click here to access the new Thingworx Navigate forum! ______________________________