cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Learn all about PTC Community Badges. Engage with PTC and see how many you can earn! X

Identify the types of devices that have accessed Thingworx's MashUps

CHASEONHO
18-Opal

Identify the types of devices that have accessed Thingworx's MashUps

Hello

Can you tell what kind of device you have access to Thingworx?

The reason for this is that I use one user's AppKey to access MashUp.

You can create a user in Thingworx and associate it with Org, then specify Home and Mobile mashups.

However, I always see the same mashup to access the mashup through the user's appkey.

This is different in home and mobile.

So I'm thinking of two things.

The first is to use AppKey at "http: // localhost: 81 / Thingworx / FormLogin /" to show different mashups from home and mobile. Is it possible?

The second is to determine the type of access device and navigate to different mashups at home and mobile. Is it possible?

Or let me know if you have any other ideas

thank

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
supandey
19-Tanzanite
(To:CHASEONHO)

Hi Seonho, sorry I don't have a ready made example but the key here would be to create something like an extension (using ThingWorx Extension SDK) and you can use existing widget as examples to see how the CSS style sheet is called. Also I believe there's some example around using CSS/JS while creating custom extension in the extension development guide.

Will update here if I will end up creating a reference example for this.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
supandey
19-Tanzanite

Hi Seonho, not sure if i follow your first question "...to show different mashups from home and mobile"? For 2nd one you'll likely need a custom CSS/JS with the current releases I think the easiest would be to create an extension in which you can call your custom JS/CSS script to detect the device and then based on that load specific styling/orientation for the UI

Good morning Sushant Pandey

can i get some information about JS/CSS?

that about how to custom and how to call..

thank you

supandey
19-Tanzanite

Hi Seonho, sorry I don't have a ready made example but the key here would be to create something like an extension (using ThingWorx Extension SDK) and you can use existing widget as examples to see how the CSS style sheet is called. Also I believe there's some example around using CSS/JS while creating custom extension in the extension development guide.

Will update here if I will end up creating a reference example for this.

Top Tags