cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Visit the PTCooler (the community lounge) to get to know your fellow community members and check out some of Dale's Friday Humor posts! X

Import Failed: No enum constant com.thingworx.types.BaseTypes.InfoTable?

aluna
1-Newbie

Import Failed: No enum constant com.thingworx.types.BaseTypes.InfoTable?

I created a extension on eclipse,when I try to imported into Thingworx composer I got the following error Import Failed: No enum constant com.thingworx.types.BaseTypes.InfoTable, Does anyone have a suggestion on how solve this?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
brue
1-Newbie
(To:aluna)

Ok, just to make sure...did you try importing this extension when baseType was "InfoTable" and then retried import after you change it to "INFOTABLE"? If so, Thingworx is reusing your old extension jar file with "InfoTable".  You need to delete the erroneous extension and restart Tomcat to clear the jar files from its web resource directories.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
brue
1-Newbie

Change your InfoTable to all CAPS, like "com.thingworx.types.BaseTypes.INFOTABLE" and try again.

aluna
1-Newbie
(To:brue)

Basically  what my extension is doing is creating a thingtemplate and adding a service which accepts a parameter "INFOTABLE" Type,here is the declaration

@ThingworxServiceParameter(name = "xxxx", description = "", baseType = "INFOTABLE", aspects = {

"isRequired:true", "isEntityDataShape:true",

"dataShape:Shapexxxx" }) InfoTable xxxx) {

As you see is all CAPS but I still getting the error

Where do you suggest to change this to all caps?

brue
1-Newbie

Ok, just to make sure...did you try importing this extension when baseType was "InfoTable" and then retried import after you change it to "INFOTABLE"? If so, Thingworx is reusing your old extension jar file with "InfoTable".  You need to delete the erroneous extension and restart Tomcat to clear the jar files from its web resource directories.

aluna
1-Newbie
(To:brue)

I was missing restarting the tomcat services, Now is working

Thanks

Top Tags