cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Did you get called away in the middle of writing a post? Don't worry you can find your unfinished post later in the Drafts section of your profile page. X

In "List Widget" of Thingworx 8.0, "Combo Box" is not available where as it is available in Thingworx 7.3.

dmalika
6-Contributor

In "List Widget" of Thingworx 8.0, "Combo Box" is not available where as it is available in Thingworx 7.3.

Hello Thingworx,

We have developed an application in Thingworx 7.3 version which contains the "Combo Box" in "List Widget" and then we have moved that application to "Thingworx 8.0" in which only "Radio Button" is available but not "Combo Box". It looks really awkward to replace a Combo Box with a Radio Button widget to enable the multiple selection for the user.

This really has spoiled the look of the page which we have designed & developed. Request you to provide us a solution at earliest best. Would be very thankful for your quick response.

Thanks & Regards,

Divya Malika

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
posipova
20-Turquoise
(To:dmalika)

Which exact version are you using? I just checked 8.0 and 8.1 - combo box is there.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4

Hi,

The list widget provides you with three options to get the the entries.

Hope this helps.

Thanks and Regards,

Saran

dmalika
6-Contributor
(To:SaranKarthick)

Hi Saran,

I need a "Combo Box" which will enable the user to select multiple items from the drop down list at one go. Please let me know if there is any work around for this.

This "Combo Box" is available in previous version, but not in the latest version.

posipova
20-Turquoise
(To:dmalika)

Which exact version are you using? I just checked 8.0 and 8.1 - combo box is there.

dmalika
6-Contributor
(To:posipova)

Hi Polina Osipova,

We are using 8.0.0 b11. Is it because of beta11?

Top Tags