cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Stay updated on what is happening on the PTC Community by subscribing to PTC Community Announcements. X

Independent state formatting for my label chart

NN_10375125
5-Regular Member

Independent state formatting for my label chart

Dear ptc community,

i got a problem and couldn't find an answer like usual. For example my state format is like this now, everything under 30 is red, from 30 to 50 is yellow and  50 to 100 is green. The Problem now is i got like 16 values from 1 to 20000 and everything what is above 100 is automtically green. So my question is there anything like percentage state formatting or some other ways which could help me. Thx in forward.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
PaiChung
22-Sapphire I
(To:NN_10375125)

I don't know if % formatting is possible (yet) or not - I would put that in the Ideas/Request forum.

You can set the limits dynamically, so you can calculate and provide the limits with a service to your widget properties.

When you add state based formatting to a widget, the limits will become available as bindable properties.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
PaiChung
22-Sapphire I
(To:NN_10375125)

I don't know if % formatting is possible (yet) or not - I would put that in the Ideas/Request forum.

You can set the limits dynamically, so you can calculate and provide the limits with a service to your widget properties.

When you add state based formatting to a widget, the limits will become available as bindable properties.

NN_10375125
5-Regular Member
(To:PaiChung)

To be honest i dont know how i should do that to set them dynamically und put them into a service.

NN_10375125
5-Regular Member
(To:PaiChung)

Oh nevermind i got it now thx.

Top Tags