cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Indirectly Referencing Thing Properties in Script

Highlighted

Jan, 

I'm not sure I understand your question.  While the contents of the infotable is dynamically added, the columns are known, correct?  If so, just ensure that the service output has a datashape defined and you will be able to organize the column order within the mashup builder (as Pai just mentioned).

If you do not have the datashape defined in the service output, then you will not be able to manually order the columns in the mashup builder.  In other words, the mashup builder relies on the datashape definition for configuration.

Regards,

Riaan

Highlighted

Sorry guys, let me try and be a little more clear:

The service output has a datashape defined, when in the configuration environment I can configure the column order and size, any changes made are reflected on the mashup when viewed in configuration. When I actually view the mashup in the runtime environment all formatting is lost and the columns seem to revert to default / random formatting.

Sorry for the confusion.

Thanks

Jan

Highlighted

Do you by chance have the 'ShowAllColumns' property checked on the grid widget?  If so, uncheck it.

Also, what Thingworx version are you using?

Highlighted

Hi guys,

I did indeed have the 'ShowAllColumns' property checked, apologies for that.

Many thanks for your help.

Regards

Jan

Announcements

Thingworx Navigate content has a new home! Click here to access the new Thingworx Navigate forum! ______________________________